Wednesday 17 August 2011

Kay Burley faces the music | Media Monkey

Sky News presenter Kay Burley has gone under the knife to mark her 50th birthday ? and she doesn't mind you knowing it. The Daily Mirror did a full "before and after" treatment on the celebrity anchorwoman in Wednesday's paper. But Burley isn't bothered. A note sent around Sky News HQ from the longtime presenter on Wednesday afternoon, seen by Monkey, said: "Hi. Now then, don't want anyone to feel awkward or embarrassed talking to me about today's Daily Mirror. I'm not. As I said when they asked me, it's not a secret. I'm on the telly every day so if you can't tell the difference then I've done my money. xx" Kay lass, Monkey's a northerner at heart, tha knows ? you had us at "Now then ...".


guardian.co.uk © Guardian News & Media Limited 2011 | Use of this content is subject to our Terms & Conditions | More Feeds


Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/mediamonkeyblog/2011/aug/17/kay-burley-facelift

Movie News Celebrity Gossip Dancing On Ice X Factor

No comments:

Post a Comment