Sunday 28 August 2011

Darren Day: 'I ballooned to 15 stone'

PA

One-time man about town Darren Day has confessed that he put on a whopping three stone after jacking in the single life and getting married.

And the 43-year-old actor, who famously dated (and cheated on) a string of celeb women, said the weight gain came because he "felt more content" married to wife Stephanie Dooley and having children.
Dazza who was known for many years in the media as "serial love rat Darren Day", was treated for cocaine and sex addiction back in hsi single days - but appears to have traded those habits for pies and chips since moving to Yorkshire.

He said: "My problem was that I settled down and the more contented I got, the more I ate.

"After I met Steph and we had our beautiful daughter, Maddy, I felt so happy that I just settled into a quiet family life - and ate.

"I took some time out to enjoy being with my baby daughter, but I'm not used to not working, so I found myself eating more."

"I enjoy food and my wife is a good cook, so I didn't need much encouragement to eat. At my biggest, I weighed 15 stone which was more than three stone over my normal weight."

Believe it or not the pictures above were taken just one year apart in 2005 and 2006.

But then, as is often the way with celebs, he swapped his overeating for an addiction to dieting and exercise - and lost the extra weight in just three months.

He's not bringing out a fitness DVD (yet) though, but has been discussing his weight loss because he's been hired as an "ambassador" for slimming company All About Weight.

What do you reckon? Did he look better thin or chubby? Comment below...

Sign up to our weekly newsletter | Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook

See more recently cheating celeb men...

 

 

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/08/27/darren-day-weight/

Simon Cowell David Beckham David Guetta 50 Cent

No comments:

Post a Comment