Friday 19 August 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: H�stens Hottie

Closing out the week with a little retail therapy, Rosie Huntington Whiteley stepped out in West Hollywood, CA on Friday afternoon (August 19).

The always-lovely English model/actress made her way over to the local H�stens, where she browsed the selections while on the hunt for a new bed.

The sighting comes as Miss Huntington-Whiteley currently covers the just-released September issue of Maxim Australia - in which she dished about a number of topics including her passion for cuisine.

The 24-year-old told, ?Eating. I just don?t stop doing it. I love eating really bad, bad things, like roast dinners and chocolate bread-and-butter pudding.?

As for her native English food, Rosie said, ?Oh, my God, so much! I find it strange that people say English food is so bad. To me it?s delicious. I?ve never really considered it, but I was thinking the other day maybe it?s strange to have beans on toast for breakfast.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rosie-huntington-whiteley/rosie-huntington-whiteley-h%C3%A4stens-hottie-535220

Angelina Jolie Dennis Quaid Shia LeBouef Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment