Wednesday 10 August 2011

Jennifer Grey's "Dirty Dancing" Remake Excitement

Speaking out for the first time since word of the remake was confirmed, original "Dirty Dancing" star Jennifer Grey has given the reboot her seal of approval.

Taking to Twitter to offer up her well wishes, the film's former Baby wrote, "I love @Kennyortega and trust that he will do something special #DirtyDancingRemake."

Furthering her thoughts, Miss Grey later tweeted, ?Blown away by all of the love expressed for #DirtyDancing. Makes me want to see it again. So grateful to have been a part of it."

While no one has been cast in the movie just yet, Jennifer has no doubt the final product will be box office gold, as she told the "Wall Street Journal" through her rep, "I'm so excited about this news and I think there's nobody better than my beloved Kenny Ortega who is as responsible as anyone for the success of the first one. I can't wait to see what he's going to do with it."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jennifer-grey/jennifer-greys-dirty-dancing-remake-excitement-532684

Lil Wayne Movie Trailers Lady Gaga Jay Z

No comments:

Post a Comment