Tuesday 19 July 2011

Charlotte comes clean about knickers incident

Filed under:

PA

Charlotte Church has finally revealed the truth behind the now infamous 'Knickergate' incident.

The 25-year-old was filmed stumbling around with her boyfriend Jonathan Powell and her knickers round her knees.

But Charlotte insists there was no hanky panky going on... she was just desperate for the loo.

She told Reveal: "Last Saturday, at an outdoor event I happened to find myself desperate for a wee with the toilet cubicles all occupied.

"I had also consumed a bottle of wine."
Unfortunately for Charlotte her "embarrassing moment" was caught on camera, leaving her with no choice but to make for a hasty exit.

She went on: "It was Jonathan who noticed that there was some guy filming me and he tried to pull me away.

"Regrettably, oh-so-regrettably, I had not the time to pull up my rather large pants. I hope I can be forgiven for these antics but, you know, when you've gotta go, you've gotta go."

Yeah... took her a whole week to come up with that one.

What do you think - was Charlotte caught short or caught out? Your thoughts on the matter below...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

While some stars prefer to do their snogging behind closed doors, these amorous celebs just can't keep their hands off each other...

 

 

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/07/19/charlotte-church-knickers-shame/

Keanu Reeves Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie Dennis Quaid

No comments:

Post a Comment