Tuesday 26 July 2011

Joey opens up about Sam split

Filed under:

PA

The Only Way is Essex hunk Joey Essex has revealed that he was totally "baffed out" when glamour model girlfriend Sam Faiers dumped him by telephone.

The 20-year-old, who had been dating Sam since they hooked up on a cast trip to "Marbs" earlier in the summer, said the news came "out of the blue".
Joey told Now magazine: "It just feels a bit random as it wasn't like we were going through a bad patch. It was just like, bang, out of the blue.

"She did it randomly when she was in Manchester. I'd slept round her house the night before and everything was normal. She gave me a kiss on the lips, said she loved me and we had a cuddle before she left that morning."

But then he got a text that evening.

He explained: "I was round my mates playing ping-pong and got a message on my BlackBerry saying 'we need to talk, it's about us'.

"'I rang her and she said she thought we needed to go on a break and asked me whether I felt the same.

"I told her to make her mind up but she was saying she didn't know what to do. I got a bit upset, as any boy would. It was a really weird phone call and I was pretty baffed out."

But Joey says he's not giving up on love's young reem yet, because he still has strong feelings for Sam.

He said: "I've never fallen in love with a girl so quickly before. I know she feels the same way. She texted me the other day to say she still loves me. We still speak at least five times during the week."

Hmmm. We're not betting against a reunion in that case.

What do you reckon? Will they get back together? Do you care? Comment below...

Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook

Sam and Joey were prone to the odd PDA before their split...

 

 

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/07/26/joey-essex-sam-faiers-split/

Pop Music Movie News Lil Wayne Movie Trailers

No comments:

Post a Comment