Friday 29 July 2011

Kat Von D Talks Jesse James Tattoo

She split up with fiance Jesse James earlier this month, but before Kat Von D sent her man packing, she got a tattoo of his face on her body.

The ?LA Ink? babe explained the thought process behind getting her ex-beau?s likeness permanently etched on her skin.

"He had a rough childhood, so to see what he's become from there, it's amazing. That's why I wanted the picture of him as a child, to capture that certain innocence."

"It was good having him beside me while we finished. The tattoo is a way of him recognizing somebody loves him."

And now that they?ve split, Kat is having a hard time coping with the aftermath. In fact, she ended up pulling out of several media appearances as a result.

She wrote on her Facebook page, "Today felt pretty impossible. Most of the time, regardless of what's going on around me, I'm usually strong enough not to let things get to me like this. But today there seems to be no way of escaping my thoughts. 'What have I done? I sure made a mess of things.'"

"Although my intentions were never to offend or hurt anyone's feelings, this isn't an apology for walking out on a silly morning show interview this morning -- and this isn't an attempt at justifying anything either."

"I don't expect people to understand, just like I can't expect myself to be able to please everyone at all times. As much as I'd like to picture [myself] being this strong, independent woman, the truth is most of the time I'm not as strong as I'd like to be -- but I'm still trying."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kat-von-d/kat-von-d-talks-jesse-james-tattoo-529230

Angelina Jolie Dennis Quaid Shia LeBouef Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment