Let us know your favourite songs about U-turns and reversals
This column's not for turning. No, hang on ? it is, actually. It's OK to change your mind, isn't it? In fact, according to David Cameron, it's "the tough, strong thing to do". As long as you reach the right conclusion, who cares?
Worst of all is indecision. That can lead to disaster, as previous PMs have found out.
Let us know your favourite songs about U-turns and reversals. How have musicians represented a change of mind in song?
Post your suggestions below and I'll gather the best of them in a blog next Thursday.
* Listen to others' suggestions and add yours to a collaborative Spotify playlist
* Previously on Readers Recommend
* Guide to "donds", "zedded", and other strange words used by some of the RR regulars (courtesy of the Marconium)
* The Marconium (blog containing a wealth of data on RR, including the songs that are "zedded")
* The 'Spill (blog for the RR community)
* Post your nominations before midday on Tuesday if you wish them to be considered.
* Write a few lines advocating the merits of your choices.
But please don't:
* Post more than one third of the lyrics of any song.
* Dump lists of nominations. If you must post more than two or three at once, please attempt to justify your choices.