Thursday 28 July 2011

Kerry hits back at ex-BF Dan

Filed under:

PA

Just last week we told you how Dan Foden had claimed that being Kerry Katona's fella was "a nightmare" - and now she has hit back with a scathing open letter.

Writing in her column in OK! magazine (natch) Kerry dismissed his claims that she'd been pestering him to get back together as "the biggest load of bulls**t I've ever heard".
She wrote: "Dan, considering you don't like the limelight, you're not doing a bad job of milking your five minutes of fame for the six weeks we were together.

"As for me wanting you back, well if by me returning your phone calls and texts indicates I want you back, then you're very much mistaken - once bitten, twice shy.

"I felt sorry for you after selling the first story as I thought you panicked about all the attention, which is why I remained a mate. For your information Daniel, I will not be returning your texts or phone calls from now on.

"I will not be returning your phone calls for your own sake. If you don't understand the meaning of being a good friend with banter, then I think we're better off not speaking.

"I also hope very much that the text messages you've been sending me go down very well with your new girlfriend. Get over yourself, if you hate the limelight so much, go back under the rock you climbed out from.

"Don't contact me any more for your own sake Daniel Foden, get over yourself, you're not all that!"

And Kerry insisted that the couple were "hardly madly in love", pointing out that they were only together for six weeks.

She quipped: "I've had trips to the toilet that lasted longer than him."

And what were you doing in the toilet for that long, eh Kerry?

What do you reckon? Doth the lady protest too much? Comment below...

Sign up to our weekly newsletter
| Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook

Kerry Katona occupies a proud place in our gallery of celebs who'll never be cool...

 

 

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/07/26/kerry-katona-dan-foden/

Movie News Celebrity Gossip Dancing On Ice X Factor

No comments:

Post a Comment