Tuesday 16 August 2011

Sean Kingston: Selena Gomez DOES Like Me!

Looking to debunk the recent claims, Sean Kingston has addressed the rumor that Selena Gomez doesn't like him spending time with her beau Justin Bieber.

While checking in with "On Air with Ryan Seacrest," the "Beautiful Girls" singer explained, "Nah, it's a rumor. The first thing I will say, no offense to Selena, but I knew Justin before. He came to me a was like ?Yo, what do you think about the relationship.? So, I?m like a big bro mentor to him."

Sean continued, "The media takes things and they roll with it. I was just with Selena they other day at the Teen Choice Awards, we hung out, it was cool, it was all love."

As for whether he has ever, or will ever, bring it up with Selena, Kingston says absolutely not, telling, "No, 'cause I know she's just a sweetheart, I know that's definitely not coming from her."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sean-kingston/sean-kingston-selena-gomez-does-me-534398

Justin Bieber Rap Music Celebrity Gossip Pop Music

No comments:

Post a Comment