Sunday 11 September 2011

Vince: 'Jessie was right to dump me'

Filed under:

PA

Vince Morse has spoken out for the first time since being jilted by fiancé Jessie Wallace, saying the actress was right to dump him.

In an interview with the Sunday Mirror, the catering boss said: "It took a lot of courage for her to call off the wedding... she did the right thing by dumping me.

"But now I'm begging her for her forgiveness and hoping she will still marry me."

EastEnder Jessie called the wedding off just five hours before she was due to walk down the aisle, as she struggled to come to terms with Vince's sexting revelation.

For his part Morse insists he was drunk when he flirted with ex Karen Short but began to feel guilty when Short contacted him, claiming her ex was attempting to sell the topless photo of Jessie.
"I was mortified," Vince explained. "Someone I was going to marry, and I've gone and done that... it doesn't really show true commitment and love does it?

"I thought about telling her but I thought I was going to get away with it. What man would admit to something like that without getting caught."

Unfortunately things were taken out of his hands when the story broke on the eve of the wedding.

"That Sunday was the saddest day of my life," he went on. "I knew how badly I'd broken her trust. She's the love of my life and I felt terrible."

Heartbroken Jessie has since flown to Crete to take stock of the situation but rumours that she is about to take him back seem unfounded.

Vince added: "Things don't look great at the moment but it doesn't stop me loving her and it doesn't stop her loving me. The only thing I can do is keep showing I love her and hopefully she'll soften.

"I know it's a possibility that she won't take me back but I don't want to think about losing her at the moment."

The Sunday Mirror reports that Vince received no fee for the interview but asked for a donation to charity.

What do you think - will Jessie 'soften' and agree to give things another try? Leave a comment below...

Sign up to our weekly newsletter
| Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook

It's never an easy time when a relationship comes to an end, so spare a thought for these poor celebs who've had to go through their splits in the public eye...

 

 

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/09/11/vince-morse-jessie-wallace-split/

Salma Hayek Justin Bieber Rap Music Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment