Friday 9 September 2011

Ashton Kutcher Strips Down for Ellen

He?s quite the showman, and Ashton Kutcher gave Ellen DeGeneres a look at the full monty for her season premiere.

The ?Butterfly Effect? stud took his clothes off during his visit to the ?Ellen DeGeneres Show,? keeping with the ?All Will Be Revealed? ad campaign for ?Two and a Half Men.?

During the bit, Ellen tells Ashton, "We're going to start pretty soon, so maybe you want to change?"

Kutcher, who is only wearing a robe, responds, "Oh no, I'm ready. This is it. [The Two and a Half Men ad] is getting a lot of attention, so I just figured I'm going to do everything nude from now on."

And in typical Kutcher form, Ashton declares, "Whatever I'm doing, I'm just going to do it nude. Let's do this!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ashton-kutcher/ashton-kutcher-strips-down-ellen-541593

Beyonce Winona Ryder Keanu Reeves Brad Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment