Wednesday 29 June 2011

Pete has his say on Katona-CAN split

Filed under:

PA

Since PR mastermind Max Clifford did his best to blame Claire Powell for Kerry Katona's CAN Associates departure yesterday, it's only right and proper that we hear the other side of the story.

Luckily for Claire, her favourite client has his very own New magazine column - so let's hear what Peter Andre has to say on the matter.
"Everyone keeps asking me what went on between my manager Claire Powell and Kerry Katona, but it's between those two," writes Pete, shortly before airing Claire's his views.

"I haven't spoken to Kerry since but that's not unusual as we often go weeks without ringing each other.

"Kerry is still my friend but, for the last 18 months, I've seen Claire protect her with her life and she only ever had her best interests at heart."

Blimey... "protect her with her life"? Did we miss something?

Pete went on: "I hope Kerry knows what Claire did for her. Reports say Kerry has been meeting up with Mark Croft again but I have no idea if this is true or not.

"I just hope she knows what she's doing."

Doubtful but we'll just have to wait for Kerry's next OK magazine column to find out.

What do you reckon - is Kerry better off without CAN? Leave a comment below...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

They say birds of a feather flock together - not these unlikely celeb pals though...

 

 

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/06/28/peter-andre-kerry-katona-can-associates/

Keanu Reeves Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie Dennis Quaid

No comments:

Post a Comment