Thursday 30 June 2011

Leona Lewis wants 'bigger X Factor role'

Filed under:

PA

Former X Factor winner Leona Lewis has revealed she'd like a bigger role on this year's show.

In an interview with Reveal magazine, the singer said: "I always go on the show and sing, but I want to ask Simon Cowell for a bigger role.
"I couldn't be a judge this year as I've been busy working on my new album.

"I already know I'm going to be performing on the show this year but I'd like to do something different, maybe a mentor instead."

Sooo... was Tulisa Simon's second choice for Chezza's spot then?

We may never know but Leona reckons she's the perfect candidate for the mentoring job, which could be why she's decided to flog her LA pad.

"I've been through the whole process," she added. "So I think I'd be able to give the new acts some good advice."

Who knows... next year Leona could even take Cheryl Cole's position as 'the nation's sweetheart'.

What do you think? Would Leona make a good X Factor mentor? Comments below please...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

Ever wondered what those annoyingly thin and good-looking celebs would look like if they piled on the pounds? They'd look like other, tubbier celebs of course! Here's Eleven's round-up of the famous folk that were surely separated at girth...

 

 

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/06/29/leona-lewis-x-factor/

Thierry Henry Cheryl Cole Simon Cowell David Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment