Monday 27 June 2011

Kerry: 'I'm homeless'

Filed under:

PA

Oh dear... it's starting to look like Kerry Katona might be heading for more trouble.

Having been dumped by management company CAN Associates, Kerry's been left with nowhere to go.

The, er... reality star, had been sharing the rent on her Surrey mansion with the aforementioned management but now that she's going it alone, she just can't afford the £5,000 a month for the property.
Speaking to the News of the World, a tearful Kerry wailed: "I've no idea where I'm going to go or what I'm going to do.

"I've been told I must be out of the house by 5pm even though I don't have another place to go to. Perhaps I'll just refuse to leave until someone kicks me out."

Yeah, squatting... that'll work.

Despite insisting that it was her decision to ditch CAN, Kerry's hard partying in Marbs reportedly caused Claire Powell to do the dumping.

Now she owes her former management £350,000 and says she has just £400 in the bank.

Kerry, who now wants to focus on an acting career, also claims she is still drug-free and denies having a problem with alcohol.

"After Marbella I went to Danielle's birthday party and then out to the May Fair hotel," she explained. "That's just twice in a month - yet I'm supposedly wild and off the rails. Alcohol has never been a problem for me."

Last night Claire Powell told the paper that she had offered to extend Kerry's stay in the house until the end of July and said: "My only wish for Kerry, as a single mother, is that she is safe and looks after herself."

What do you think? What are the chances of Kerry making it as an actress? Leave your comments below...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

Kerry's got good reason to feel blue but these miserable celebs have no such excuse...

 

 

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/06/26/kerry-katona-homeless/

Celebrity Gossip Pop Music Movie News Lil Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment