Wednesday 22 June 2011

Elen: 'I'm fine about Frank's engagement'

Filed under:

PA

Frank Lampard's former fiancé Elen Rivas has insisted that she is completely fine about his engagement to Christine Bleakley.

Lamps popped the question to C-Bleakley while the pair were on holiday together in LA last week.
She told The Mirror (possibly through clenched teeth): "It's got nothing to do with me. It's in the past, we've all moved on. I don't even think of him as part of my life. I'm looking for a new man."

And she apparently told the Daily Star that she was setting her sights on hunky Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal.

She said: "He is a fiery Spanish man with huge muscles. I'm going to Wimbledon to see him play and maybe I'll get to meet him. He's only 25 though, probably too young for me."

We don't fancy your chances there Elen - he's not represented by CAN Associates.

What do you reckon? Is she really not bovvered? Comment below...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

See if Lamps makes our gallery of FILFs (just don't ask us what it means)...

 

 

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/06/21/elen-rivas-frank-lampard-engagement/

David Guetta 50 Cent Salma Hayek Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment