Wednesday 29 June 2011

Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Au Revoir, Paris!

They?re quite the world travelers, and earlier today (June 29) Beyonc� Knowles and Jay-Z were spotted catching a flight in Paris, France.

The ?Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)? songstress and her ?99 Problems? rapper hubby both looked cool and casual as they strolled through the Charles de Gaulle International Airport together.

Coming up on her special, ?Beyonce: Year of 4,? Knowles talks about her need to take time off from her career to just enjoy life.

"My life was award shows and tour buses and hotels and it kind of goes by so fast... I couldn't even hear it anymore. I'm just thinking about the next shoot, the next video, the next tour. I never even realized I needed a year off. And I never realized I don't know how to take a year off."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/beyonce/beyonce-knowles-jay-z-au-revoir-paris-519284

Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie Dennis Quaid Shia LeBouef

No comments:

Post a Comment