Sunday 27 March 2011

Mariah Carey's Birthday Baby False Alarm

Getting quite the false alarm to kick-off her birthday, Mariah Carey made a trip to the hospital early Sunday morning (March 27) after believing that she was about to welcome her baby twins into the world.

The "Touch My Body" singer, who turns 42-years-old today, tweeted of the experience, "really wanted 2 celebrate w/us/share the anniversary! I started having contractions last night..went 2 the hospital."

With the bundles of joy not quite ready to leave their diva mom's womb, Carey continued to tell, "They almost came on 3/27- happy anniversary in deed!!! We have a few more weeks 2 go but- wow!!!: )"

Mariah is expecting the babies with husband Nick Cannon, who tweeted of the impending arrival a few days earlier, as he wrote, "I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up! Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal! I am in awe of my wife!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/mariah-carey/mariah-careys-birthday-baby-false-alarm-491500

Thierry Henry Cheryl Cole Simon Cowell David Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment