Monday 25 April 2011

Audrina Patridge Rooting For Kirstie Alley On 'Dancing With The Stars'

'She's the underdog, but she gets up and she keeps going,' reality star says.
By Jocelyn Vena


Audrina Patridge
Photo: MTV News

It's been an interesting season for Kirstie Alley on "Dancing With the Stars." She's had several dancing flubs (cue pal John Travolta to lend his support) yet has managed to survive another week as the show's fans bid a fond farewell to supermodel Petra Nemcova on last week's episode.

It seems that Alley keeps getting saved, despite low scores, thanks to some big fans, like former "DWTS" contestant and reality star Audrina Patridge.

"I'm watching 'Dancing With the Stars.' I watched the first couple episodes and I'm definitely rooting for Maks and Kirstie. I really think that Kirstie Alley ... she's the underdog," Patridge told MTV News when she stopped by to talk about her new VH1 reality show, "Audrina." "But she gets up and she keeps going and she has such a great personality."

Audrina was one of the strongest dancers last season, at least technically (she was criticized for lacking some joie de vivre on the dance floor). She didn't end up winning, but she did walk away with a love of all things strictly ballroom.

"I mean, I loved every second of it," she added. "I would do it again in a heartbeat. It's a new passion that I discovered. I love dancing, ballroom dancing."

For now, Audrina has danced her final dance and these days will be focused on showing the world another side of herself on her latest reality TV venture. "It's different and similar [to 'The Hills'], and in many ways I feel like it's different because it's really about my life outside of 'The Hills' world," Patridge said about the show. "And so this is really up close and personal. My family's in it, my relationship's in it and my business is in it, my endorsements and everything, like, my dreams and goals and trying to achieve that."

Related Photos

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MTVNewsLatest/~3/aEGlK7QQoT4/dancing-with-the-stars-audrina-patridge-kirstie-alley.jhtml

50 Cent Salma Hayek Justin Bieber Rap Music

No comments:

Post a Comment